Q. What if I go over on my time?
A. We charge by the hour, any time you go over will just cost the extra hourly rate on time you go over.
Q. Can I smoke on the bus?
A. NO Smoking is allowed on the bus unless you pay a $150.00 detailing fee. We will be happy to stop at your convenience for an off the bus smoke break.
Q. Do you travel out of Minnesota?
A. Right now we only travel in Minnesota.
Q. What are your hours?
A. We operate 24/7 365 days a year.
Q. What kind of condition can we leave the bus in?
A. We like our customers to be courteous and leave the bus in the same condition it was brought to them.
Q. What area do you guys service?
A. We serve the entire Twin Cities Metro area and beyond.
Q. Can we drink alcoholic beverages on the bus?
A. If the passengers are 21 and up it is legal to drink on the party bus. Vehicles that display a valid MNDOT registration sticker authorize the customer to have an open alcoholic beverage within the passenger compartment that they bring with them. This is a great reason to get a party bus because even if you have a designated driver, it is still illegal to drink inside of your car.
Q. Do you include alcoholic beverages with a bus rental?
A. We do not, limousine and party bis companies are not allowed to provide alcoholic beverages to customers unless the company has a valid license issued by the Liquor Control Commission.
Q. Do you give refunds for time that is not used at the end of night?
A. We do not give refunds for time that is not used up at the end of the night. If you decide you would like to end the run early the driver will be more than happy to do so for you, but there is no credit for doing so.
Q. Is Underage Drinking and Smoking allowed on the bus?
A. No underage drinking or smoking is allowed on the bus.
TIPS ON RENTING A BUS:
DON’T MAKE THESE MISTAKES IT WILL RUIN YOUR NIGHT – Most people wouldn’t hire the cheapest surgeon, or stay at the cheapest hotel, yet, most people shop for buses in this fashion.
RISKS YOU ACCEPT WHEN SHOPPING FOR THE “CHEAP” BUS
– The bus does not arrive on time
– A bus that should of went to the junk yard shows up and you don’t know if you will be walking by the end of the night
– Dealing with a bus driver that has no experience or poor customer service
– You need to find a driver for the bus you are renting
– You end up paying the fuel bill at the end of the night
– The bus breaks down and the night ends early because of no transportation
– The bus is not licensed with a public transportation plate allowing you to legally drink on the bus (RV Plates are only for campers not buses it is illegal to drink on these buses and you can be ticketed)
– The bus gets into an accident and does not have proper insurance to cover the damages involved in your injuries
– The party bus never shows up. Turns out the other bus got a better paying reservation and does not ethically operate