Contract & Cancellation Policy Addendum
Thank you for choosing Half Price Party Bus. We strive to provide the best product to you at the best possible price. In consideration of entering into the Contract and to provide this product we have this cancellation of reservation policy which explains rights of each party under the Contract if you cancel the Event. In the state of Minnesota we as a Motor Carrier are bound and legally obligated to adhere to all Department of Transportations rules, regulations, and requirements. At any time our busses may be stopped and inspected due to the nature of our business. If during your run we are stopped and inspected we will not compensate for the lost time in a MONITARY fashion, instead we will give a reasonable extension of time added to your party bus run. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
There is a non refundable deposit that is required at the time of reservation.
- If you cancel the reservation more than seven (7) days before the Event, you are liable for half (1/2) of the total amount under the Contract.
- If you cancel the reservation seven (7) days or less before the date of the Event you will be charged the entire amount of the Contract.
- To cancel a reservation the cancellation must be in writing and received by Half Price Party Bus before the deadlines specified in the preceding paragraphs.
- All outstanding balances will be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the highest amount as allowed by law, and will be added to accounts not paid when due.
- All accounts not paid within thirty (30) days of the Event may be declared in default, with or without notice to you, and Half Price Party Bus may take whatever steps necessary to collect on the account. Upon default you agree to pay a twenty five percent (25%) collection surcharge calculated on all amounts then due when the default is declared. You further agree to be responsible for all reasonable collection costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, if your account is in default.
By giving your deposit you are entering into a contract and agree to these terms.